Camera program isn't working
- Check if your camera is online by going to "Devices", located on your O2 Home app/ website, clicking the down arrow on the camera's icon and checking the status.
- If you do not have the device identified correctly in the program, click the Edit button to make changes.
- Click the Run Now button to confirm the program runs as expected. If the status shows "Online", click the “Take Snapshot” button to verify you can control the camera from the O2 Home app/website. Check to see if the snapshot was added to your media gallery. If it wasn’t, contact us on 0344 499 0202 for further help.
Pictures or videos are out-of-focus
- Gently clean the camera lens with a soft, dry cloth to remove any dirt or smudges.
- From the O2 Home app/website, go to "Devices" to view your images.
- Click the Take Snapshot button, then go to your media gallery to see if the quality of your image improved. If the quality has not changed, give us a call on 0344 499 0202 to investigate further.
Pictures / videos aren't displaying
- Make sure there is nothing in front of the camera blocking its view.
- Gently clean the camera lens.
- Go to the O2 Home app/website homepage.
- Click Devices.
- Click the icon of the camera you want to fix
- Click Start Live Feed, then check to see if it is now displaying images.
- If your live feed is already active, click on the Stop Live Feed button then restart the live feed to refresh it.