Smart plug help
Smart plug not working
- Unplug the smart plug, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back into the outlet. This may help restart communication with the O2 Home hub. Check the smart plug’s status to see if it is back online.
- Have you recently added or moved any wireless devices, for example, a baby monitor, wireless speakers, or another O2 Home device?
- Yes: Power off the new devices or move the devices back to their original location, and then check the smart plug’s status to see if it is back online.
- No: Proceed to step 4.
- Did the smart plug come back online?
- Yes: If the interference was caused by moving an existing device and you cannot leave the device in the original location, please call us for further help. If the interference was caused by a new device, change its location, position, or frequency (if possible). Power the device back on and check if it causes the smart plug to go offline again. If it does, please contact us on 0344 499 0202 for assistance.
- No: Go to step 4.
- If your smart plug did not come back online, please contact us on 0344 499 0202 for assistance.